TuesdayMostly Clear. Overnight Low 9C. Tuesday NightClear skies. Overnight Low 9C. Winds NW at 15 to 25 km/h. WednesdayPartly Cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers. later in the day. Daytime High 18C. Winds NW at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of Rain 30%. Wednesday NightCloudy with periods of light rain. Overnight Low 8C. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of Rain 70%.