1. Fixed timezone conversion & display issues for logs and field notes, all now match up correctly with the dates displayed on geocaching.com.
2. Fixed bug in photo upload code, also now displays pending/upload information for photos listed on the field notes screen. Fixed issue with multi-line descriptions.
3. improvements to trackable logging, also tracking number no longer required for Dropped or Visited logs (unless manual entry).
4. Fixed mini compass display issue (N/NE were displaying NW) .
5. Improved performance in patchy coverage areas, less load on the phone when coverage is restored with pending logs or uploads.
OTA Installers at http://ota.cachesense.com
ALX Installers at http://alx.cachesense.com
It should appear on the App World within the next few days, depending on the submission process.