1. I'm still weaning myself off the external radar that I like (am used to) and on onto the Cache Sense one. I've noticed that sometimes my battery goes down really fast, and sometimes lasts for a while. When I exit cache sense it still shows in the list of running applications, and though this was the problem until I happened to hit the button that shows what the battery was used by - and it wasn't Cache Sense. It was that external GPS app (in my case GPS Status). Is it possible to close this with Cache Sense, or should I just go cold turkey and get used to the new one , or remember to force close it periodically
2. Regardless of if I select Radar or Compass, I get the compass screen and have to side swipe to Radar. Don't think it was doing this when I first started using it.
3. Owned caches - if the cache is owned by you, is there any change of it showing with automatically corrected coords to the final? Went to to maintenance on one of mine that was reported missing today, couldn't remember which of two possible locations it was, and only had access to the published co-ords.
4. Any change of having the map auto-rotate so the direction you are travelling is at the top rather than North?
5. Does/Can CacheSense store the maps? If so, how do I get it to do this? I'm trying to reduce battery usage (in this case by reducing data download) in prep for Mega where charging could be interesting ...
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest